Owners' advice & FAQs
Renting your home
Connect Rentals provide an easy solution to getting your property on the holiday rentals market. Whether you've purchased a villa with pool in Murcia or a golf apartment on a Polaris World golf Resort as a long-term investment or as a family holiday home, holiday rentals can be an extremely effective way to cover some of your day to day running costs, leaving you free to relax and enjoy your home away.
In order to rent your villa with pool or apartment in Murcia Spain successfully, we advise your rental property meets the following criteria:
- Is fully self contained
- Has a high standard of decoration and modern interior design
- is fully equipped with a modern kitchen and bathroom/s
- Is fully air conditioned and/or has ceiling fans
- Has close proximity to a swimming pool (private or communal), beach and/or golf course
- Has desired safety features including: first aid kit, fire alarm, fire extinguisher and/or blanket
- Can provide rental clients easy access in the form of a secure key lock box or local key holder
- Each property has public liability insurance for holiday rental purposes and regular electric and legal gas safety checks are carried out on property's boiler and/or gas/electrical appliances on an annual basis
- Has a standard rental booking contract approved by a solicitor
See our detailed owners' FAQ page for renting your villa with pool or apartment in Murcia, Spain.
More owner topics:
Owners, register now and start advertising your property today!